Welcome to my FaithBlog - a chance to walk with me after returning to Canada from the Middle East. You'll find updates, a link to prayer requests on the right, and WAYS TO SUPPORT ME.

I hope you and your community will walk with me and keep the Middle East in your prayers - Blessings - David

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Bismillah al-Rahman al-Raheem

(In the name of God, the compassionate and merciful...)
-opening verse of the Quran

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Clarification

Dear supporters,

I have been asked to clarify that I am no longer a personnel of the United Church of Canada, and that any statements I make are my own and do not reflect the UCC or its policies.

As I wrote in previous letters, I ended my overseas placement in April and returned to Lebanon independently. I hope you will be able to continue praying with me for a just resolution to the tragedy in the Middle East.

Blessings,

David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home